My Last Holiday

Medina;–beautiful city💫



My family decided to spend holiday in Saudi Arabia, after 9 hours I arrived at Jeddah. Luckily the weather was cold there. After taking my suitcase, I went to Medina by bus and it takes 6 hours, huft I'm really tired, but I'm okay with that, because the trip was fun. I saw a lot of rocks and I can't see green plants all the way to Medina, but even though there weren't greenery, we can see camels and monkey. Until now I was confused, how they could eat with no plants at all..?

Finally I arrived at Medina, because food is number one, so I immediately ate Briyani rice with mutton, It was very delicious. Because we're arrived in the afternoon and also went through a very long journey, we decided to take a rest at the hotel, but before that, we did Ashar pray first at Nabawi Mosque.

I spent everytime at Medina with praying at Nabawi Mosque, and studying history of Islam. There was a house, a thomb Prophet Muhammad SAW and his bestfriends. There wasn't Nabawi Mosque only, there was Kuba Mosque, Al bukhari's house, and many things that could make our hearts warm.

My favorite food there is Shawarma, when you are seeing Shawarma for the first time, you would think It was Kebab, but actually theres a different between Shawarama and Kebab. Shawarma is like middle eastern style taco or burrito, in Shawarma includes mutton, beef, or chicken meat, vegetables, and even french fries are added that makes me hungry right now, and the chef was very handsome.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Audrey Hepburn

All About Me

Congratulations Conversation