All About Me

Hello!

    My name is Fitri Cinta Novanti you can call me Cinta or Tata. I was born in Bandung. Now, I study at High School 3 Bandung. My favorite food is everything related to chicken, and I love reading novels, listening to music,  playing violin.


    I started learn violin since 3rd grade in elementary school, but I only learned violin for three months, I also  forgot the reason why I didn't continue. Then at 7th grade in junior high school I continued it but again only for a few months. After that at 9th grade there's a music lesson where we have to play an instrument and I messed it up. I always sad everytime I remember this cause at that time when I messed it, someone said cruel comments about my violin now I'm afraid playing violin in front of people include my own family. My mom always asking me "Why don't you try to continue it again?" my answer is "I don't want to, maybe later." I'm lying. I really want to do it again but I'm afraid of people's opinion about my violin. Maybe It'll only be the thing that I loved in the past. ;((


    Song that I listening to right now is Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran. I really love him. I hope I can meet him someday, and my favorite novel right now is Thirteen Reasons Why.


    Thirteen Reasons Why this book tells about intimidation, sexual assault, and romance with ending violence that happens among teenagers. Which ended teenager comitted to do suicide. It shows that mental health is important. If people around you have a prolem, quick help them especially your friend. He/she needs your help.



 From now don't underestimate someone's mental health. Let's be care!


⇒ That's all from me, hope we can be friend ;)


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Audrey Hepburn

Congratulations Conversation